Dental Care for Your Family
Our office provides dental care for adults and children
- Cerec (crowns and onlays in one visit)
- Digital X-rays minimizing radiation exposure
- Intraoral Camera to aid in patient education and communication
- Esthetic Dentistry (tooth colored fillings, veneers and in-office or take-home whitening)
- Therapeutic treatment of TMJ/TMD symptoms with neuromuscular modulators such as Botox
- Invisalign - (clear braces)
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, partials, dentures)
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Sleep Apnea (learn more)
- Referral to Specialist when needed
Dentistry is a highly technical field of medicine. The rapid advancements in dental treatment techniques, materials and equipment have meant vast improvements in the care and comfort modern dentistry affords our patients.
As responsible health care providers, we believe it is imperative to remain on the cutting edge of these advancements in order to provide our patients with the best care available.
Whether it is sterilization protocols, the placement of restorative materials, or the delivery of periodontal care, our highly skilled dental team uses state of the art procedures, materials and equipment and strives to achieve optimum results.
We work closely with your healthcare providers to help create your personal wellness team.
What is Dental Cell Banking
It is a simple and non-invasive method of preparing for future medical advancements. Dental stem cell banking is the cryopreservation of mesenchymal stem cells contained in dental pulp. When your teeth are properly extracted and preserved you will have a supply of mesenchymal stems for the future.
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Joint and Back Pain
- Bobe Regeneration
- Heart Disease
- Many More For More information visit www.toothbank.com